My personal mission is to assist the children in a loving, caring and professional way to become the person that the God had intended each of them to be. I love to guide and help them by example, to love and respect themselves, other people and their environment. I make Godly empowering choices in my own life that will help and support the children and the parents of my school.
A shortened curriculum vitae
- Committed Christian
- Friendly, loving, caring, dedicated directress and teacher
- BSc, HED, BEd (University of Pretoria)
- Completed Montessori Diploma 3-6 years
- 17 Years Montessori directress experience
- 16 Years’ experience as Principal and owner of Carefree Kid’s
- 6 Years High School teaching experience (Science and Biology)
- Completed the University of Pretoria’s School Readiness Certificate
- Completed Occupational Therapist workshops on: • The Development, stimulation, identifying and overcoming developmental delays for children birth to 3 years old. • The Development, stimulation, identifying and overcoming developmental delays for children 4 to 7 years old.
- Completed the Beginners Course in Play Therapy at the Centre for Play Therapy and Training
- Attended a Montessori Art workshop and Brain Connections Learn to Move workshop
- Completed First Aid Courses
- Completed a 0 – 3 years Montessori directress workshop with Montessori Centre South Africa.
- Is qualified to help children with learning difficulties, ADD/ADHD, study methods, brain profiling etc.
- Assist to open a Montessori School in Mauritius and trained the staff
- Registered with the South Africa Council of Education (SACE)
- Registered with the South Africa Montessori Association (SAMA)