The mission of Carefree Kid’s Montessori Centre is to help develop a child physically, socially, spiritually and intellectually to become the person that God intended him/her to be. To care for and love the child in a prepared and stimulated environment where the smallest will be provided with the best.
Carefree Kid’s Montessori Centre highly values children. This influences the way we think and act. We have foundational values that provide direction and motivation for the service we provide our parents and their children.
- Christian – to believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and to live out the Christianity we are teaching
- Love – to care more for others than for yourself
- Caring – to provide for, to lovingly watch over
- Safety – to provide security; to protect
- Learning – to be challenged intellectually
- Belonging – to be part of; to be connected to
- Self-esteem – to feel valuable; to feel confident
- Trust – to believe in; to place confidence in
- Happiness – to feel confident
- Personal Development – to grow; to realise one’s potential
- Respect – to value others and our environment