About our school
"The best for the smallest"
- Is a dual medium school
- Is open during all school holidays, will only close for 3 weeks in December
- Accommodates toddlers 15 months – 6 year old children
- Pupil – directress ratio is very low
- Well-equipped classrooms and playground
- Subjects: Practical life, Geometry, Math, Language, Cultural (Biology, Art, Music, Geography
- Is a Christian school
- Registered with the Department of Social Services and Health
- Is open from 06:45 – 17:30 (Monday – Friday)
- Extra murals: Play Ball, Music, EQ4Kids, Ruggakids, Duploblocks and Ballet
- Individual lessons
- Multi-sensory equipment for exploration
- Follows the Montessori Method of education, developed by Dr. Maria Montessori
A letter to prospective parents
Entrusting your child into someone else’s hands can be a difficult decision. You want your child to feel secure and loved. You also want to be involved in your child’s development. We trust that CAREFREE KID’S will give you the opportunity to have peace of mind and to be involved in your child’s development at school.
CAREFREE KID’S MONTESSORI CENTRE is providing an environment that your child will find stimulating and exciting whilst he is surrounded by a loving homely atmosphere. We provide children with a nurturing and co-operative learning environment. The learning activities will promote maximum growth on all the planes of development – socially, emotionally, spiritually, intellectually and physically. We believe that children learn best when their innate love of learning is stimulated. We select teachers who not only are professionally competent but who also have a passion for children.
Children do their most important learning before the age of five. A child learns best by doing, so each day your child’s natural curiosity and love of learning will be developed through the Montessori philosophy. We offer an integrated approach to learning with all learning areas interwoven and connected. Your child will have lots of fun at school while he learns to respect himself, others and the environment. Your child is unique so our programs are structured to accommodate and enhance each child’s uniqueness. Because your child has only one childhood we are committed to enhancing their positive experiences in these early years.
This website will answer many of the questions you might have about CAREFREE KID’S MONTESSORI CENTRE. If you have any further enquiries don’t hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 012 348 7099 or 083 632 9175. Our school has an open door policy – as a parent you are invited to visit us at any time.